At Jazz we love to promote our delicious food and amazing times—let the good times roll, right?! Along with that, we also have different events throughout the year at our five different locations—events like amazing live music from great performers! Today, we will be highlighting the last couple performers we will have at our Kansas City, MO location! What could be better than eating our delicious food while listening to amazing jazz music? Nothing—we bring the New Orleans to you!
Music to Your Ears!
We have live music every single day at our Kansas City, MO location this September because we love to listen to jazz while we eat Jazz Kitchen food, of course! To make sure you come and visit us at the right time, check our calendar online to see who is playing, and at what time they will be playing at so that you can either hear the performance while you’re enjoying your meal, or chill at the bar and stay for the whole time!
Coming up at our Kansas City, MO location, the end of September is going to be amazing! Filled with great artists, you might want to join us for dinner every night until the end of September—trust us, you don’t want to miss any of the upcoming performances! From now until the end of September we will have the following performers:
- Monday September 25—Jazzbo, the One-Man Junk Band (from 6 to 9 PM)
- Tuesday September 26—Billy Ebeling, Americana Music (from 7 to 10 PM)
- Wednesday September 27—Brendan MacNaughton (from 7 to 10 PM)
- Thursday September 28—The Associates (from 7 to 10 PM)
- Friday September 29—The MGDs (from 7 to 11 PM)
- Saturday September 30—Coyote Bill Boogie Band (from 7 to 11 PM)
Seriously, make sure to mark your calendars and join us for a fun filled time during the upcoming week and weekend! Delicious Jazz Kitchen food and jazz music—there really is not anything better than that!