Just because you don’t want to spend a ton of money on a meal doesn’t mean that you should have to sacrifice great options with flavor! That’s why Jazz, the best Creole and Cajun restaurant, has many dishes that are $10 and under! Going out to eat can be really expensive, but here at Jazz we offer delicious meals for a fair price! So, we’re going to tell you about some of our favorite meals at Jazz that, we promise, won’t break the bank—but each and every dish will still be packed with the flavor you love!
FULL FOR $10 OR UNDER? ABSOLUTELY!
Nearly every single one of our delicious po’boys comes in at or under $10 (two of them are $11), and we promise you will be full after these huge sandwiches! Not only can you choose your favorite, but it also comes with a side of coleslaw and hushpuppies—yum! Whether you go with our chicken, shrimp, oyster, or any of the other sandwiches we have, your stomach (and your wallet) will be happy and full!
If you would like to read more about our po’boys, click here!
We have three pastas that come in at or under the $10 mark! These are the “half” portions of these two pasta dishes, but we promise that we see people order the full portion and take more than half of it home in a doggie bag. So, these portions are going to be pretty big, even if they say they’re “half” portions.
Our pastas under $10 are: Chicken Fettuccine, Blackened Chicken Fettuccine, and Cajun Caccitore! All delicious and classic, with a little Jazz kick you all know and love!
Another great way to save money while eating out is to look for the daily specials—and we have some great ones that are available Sunday through Thursday for our dine-in customers only:
- Southern Sundays: Cajun Bloody Mary’s are $3.5 Étouffeé and Creole dishes are $10
- Mudbug Monday: $5 off 2-pound orders of Hot Boiled Crawfish and select bottles of wine are half off
- A La Mer Tuesdays: HALF OFF any Chicken A La Mer (purchase of one drink is required), and Abita Beer is $4
- Winged Wednesdays: Voodoo Wings 75¢ each and select draft beer is $3
- Topless Thursdays: Oysters on the half shell are $1.25, and Boulevard beers are $2.25
Join the best Cajun and Creole restaurant for some budget friendly and delicious